Comparable Market Analysis (CMA)
Generally, you may want a CMA prepared to help you decide the following:
Approximately how much equity do you have?This may be important to know if you are thinking about refinancing or you are going through a divorce.
Is now the time to sell?If you're just thinking about selling but aren't sure what your house may be worth, a CMA will bring you up-to-date on the current real estate market in your particular area.
While many homeowners feel they can estimate their home's value by comparing their home to others that have sold in the same neighborhood, this is typically not an accurate analysis. This method may suffice if you are only interested in having a general idea of your home's value, but to be more precise requires a more in-depth review of comparative home sales.
Many varying factors go into the valuation of a property and establishing what a buyer is currently willing to pay. A real estate broker knows current market conditions and is the best person to advise you on your home's current value.
How detailed of a report you need depends on your specific situation, and can be established with the help of the real estate agent. In addition to providing you with the current market value of your property, we can also be a valuable resource for advice on what steps might be needed to increase the value of your property and how to get the most money out of your investment.
Contact Us For A Free CMA
Seller Marketing Strategies
- Listed in Multiple Listing Service
- Published on over 60 web channels which power up to over 900 websites
- Monthly advertisement in printed publications
- Sign on the property with colored flyer
- Included in the Feature Properties page of JuniperRealty.net
- We believe communication is the key to a successful business relationship.
- Bi-monthly emailed updates of website hits
- Discuss possible marketing changes within 30 days of listing date
- Monthly touch base phone call